Media Advisory Article from
Minister Foote to announce progress on National Shipbuilding Strategy
March 11, 2016 — The Honourable Judy M. Foote, Minister of Public Services and Procurement, along with Leona Alleslev, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Public Services and Procurement, Jonathan Wilkinson, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Environment and Climate Change, Ron McKinnon, Member of Parliament for Coquitlam-Port Coquitlam, and Randeep Sarai, Member of Parliament for Surrey Centre, will make an announcement regarding shipbuilding that will benefit the Canadian industry.
Date: March 14, 2016
Time: 10:30 a.m.
Location: Seaspan’s Vancouver Shipyards
50 Pemberton Avenue
North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Media should arrive no later than 9:45 a.m.
- Media should report to security personnel at the main gatehouse.
- Media are required to present government‑issued photo ID for accreditation.
- Media can park along Pemberton Avenue. Please note: parking is limited.
- Flat-soled and close-toed shoes are required; steel-toed boots are preferred.
Office of the Honourable Judy M. Foote
Public Services and Procurement Canada
Follow us on Twitter.
Search for related information by keyword
Hon. Judy M. Foote Government of Canada Transport Economics and Industry
- Date modified: