News Release Article from
Port of Quebec Deep-Water Multipurpose Wharf Project - Beauport 2020: Federal Funding Allocated to Participate in the Environmental Assessment
January 26, 2016 — Ottawa — Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
The Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency (the Agency) has allocated a total of $194,017.65 to 13 applicants to assist their participation in the federal environmental assessment of the Port of Quebec Deep-Water Multipurpose Wharf Project - Beauport 2020 Project, located in Quebec.
|Accès Saint-Laurent Beauport||$10,600|
|Association des kitesurfers et véliplanchistes de Québec||$8,000|
|Comité de vigilance des activités portuaires de Québec||$12,300|
|Comité ZIP de Québec et Chaudière-Appalaches||$7,032|
|Conseil de la Nation Huronne-Wendat||$43,834.65|
|Conseil de la Première Nation des Innus Essipit||$11,874|
|Conseil régional de l'environnement de la Capitale nationale||$12,300|
|Mohawk Council of Kahnawake||$30,900|
|Organisme des bassins versants de la Capitale||$12,000|
|Pekuakamiulnuatsh Takuhikan (Mashteuiatsh)||$11,680|
|Véronique Lalande, in the name of l'Initiative citoyenne de vigilance du Port de Québec||$12,300|
- This funding was made available to the public and Indigenous groups through the Participant Funding Program administered by the Agency. It will enable participation in upcoming steps of the environmental assessment, which include reviewing and providing comments on the Environmental Impact Statement or on the summary, the draft Environmental Assessment Report, and on potential environmental assessment conditions.
- More information on this project is available on the Canadian Environmental Assessment Registry website, reference number 80107.
- The Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency administers the federal environmental assessment process, which identifies the environmental effects of proposed projects and measures to address those effects, in support of sustainable development.
- Participant Funding Program (Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency)
- Port of Quebec Deep-Water Multipurpose Wharf Project - Beauport 2020 (Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency)
- Basics of Environmental Assessment (Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency)
- 30 -
Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
Follow us on Twitter: @CEAA_ACEE
Search for related information by keyword
Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency Nature and Environment
- Date modified: