News Release Article from
Minister Brison Tables the 2014-15 Departmental Performance Reports
January 25, 2016 – Ottawa – Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
The Honourable Scott Brison, President of the Treasury Board, tabled the 2014-15 Departmental Performance Reports on behalf of 93 federal departments and agencies in the House of Commons today. These reports provide information on the results achieved by government organizations for Canadians.
Annual Departmental Performance Reports are tabled in Parliament to provide accountability to parliamentarians and all Canadians on how individual organizations met their plans and expected results as set out in their respective annual Reports on Plans and Priorities.
- Departmental Performance Reports and Reports on Plans and Priorities are a department or agency’s primary accountability documents to Parliament.
- Departmental Reports on Plans and Priorities for 2016-17 will be tabled in Parliament in spring 2016.
"The Government is committed to being transparent, open and accountable to Canadians. Departmental reports on plans and priorities to be tabled later this spring will further detail how we will go about implementing our ambitious and progressive agenda.”
“My mandate as President of the Treasury Board is to lead the management agenda for the Government and restore a culture of respect, openness, and transparency within, and for, the public service. I look forward to working closely with the public service in the coming months and years to deliver results for Canadians.”
– The Honourable Scott Brison, President of the Treasury Board
- Departmental Performance Reports
- Reports on Plans and Priorities
- All reports and supporting documents are accessible on the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat website.
Office of the President of the Treasury Board
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
TTY (telecommunications device for the hearing impaired) – 613-369-9371
Follow us on Twitter: @TBS_Canada.
Search for related information by keyword
Hon. Scott Brison Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat Government and Politics
- Date modified: